Most organizations depend on the design, implementation and management of IT. As an information systems graduate, you will possess skills for a diverse range of sectors and roles.
On This Page
Mission, Vision and History
Message From the School Head
WELCOME TO School Of Information Communication Technology.
The School of Information and Communication Technology is a remarkable educational environment for talented students to gain current academic experience through the accredited Bachelor of Science in Information Technology program and up-to-date courses that are responsive to rapid changes in technology, industry, employer needs and the changes in the national economic priorities.
Technological innovations are in demand in many different fields and occupations. New ideas and creative skills are needed to make those fields more effective, efficient, and able to cope with the accelerating changes in society. This is what you get at Pioneer International University, School of Information and Communication Technology.
WHY CHOOSE SCIT
- Bachelor of Science in IT
- Artificial Intelligence
- Distributed Systems
- Software Engineering
- Networking and Administration
- Security and Cryptography
- KCSE grade C+, Or
- KACE with at least 2 principles and 2 subsidiaries, Or
- A Diploma in a related area or,
- Transfer from another degree program
- Diploma in Information Technology
- Diploma in Computer Technology
- Diploma in Business Information Technology
- KCSE mean grade of C-.
- D+ in KCSE with additional certificate or above from a college.
- Certificate in Information Technology
- Certificate in Computer Technology
- Certificate in Business Information Technology
- KCSE mean grade of D+
Microsoft Technology Associate Programmes;
- Microsoft Office Specialist (Word,Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
- Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012
- Security Fundamentals
- Mobility and Devices Fundamentals
- Cloud Fundamentals
- Windows Operating System Fundamentals
- Windows Server Administration Fundamentals
Other related short courses Programmes;
- Database Fundamentals
- C++ Programming
- Introduction to Java
- Introduction to Python
- Visual Basic.Net
- Software Testing Fundamentals
- Networking Fundamentals
- Data Analysis and Visualization (Excel, Python, Power Bi)