The School of Business and Management offers market-driven programs in business and management. as everyday leaders active towards an inclusive and just society.
On This Page
Mission, Vision and History
Message From the School Head
WELCOME TO School Of Business And Management.
Pioneer school of business and management is an industry driven school with vast experienced faculty staffs aimed at enhancing creativity among students. The school is committed towards the vision of the university to be of great value to the society through imparting 21st-century skills and knowledge to the students.
We value our students at all stages in their learning process. Our students feel a sense of community and connectedness with experience both in academics and life skills, which prepares them for their future professions
Apart from mentoring them, we create a platform of interaction with the industry players through internships, career talks, educational trips, and conferences.
The school has a reputable relationship with both the community and the industry. Our commitment towards improving the standards of our university is unquestionable; we believe in continuous innovation and research as an integral component to our growth in the education sector.
WHY CHOOSE BCOM
Bachelor of Commerce
- KCSE certificate with a minimum of an aggregate of C+ (plus).
- EACE/KCE/KACE/EAACE certificate with a minimum of five (5) credits in any five subjects at ‘O’ level and two principals at A level. 12th-grade certificate with a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 2.5. Alternatively,:
- Be a holder of a CUE validated diploma with at least a credit or a professional certificate in the relevant discipline from a recognized institution of higher education.
- Diploma/Certificate in Business Management.
- Diploma/Certificate in Oil and Gas.
- Diploma/Certificate in Maritime Transport and Logistic.
- Diploma/Certificate in Tourism and Management.
- Diploma/Certificate in Credit Management.
- Diploma/Certificate in Procurement and supply chain Management.
- Diploma/Certificate in Real Estate and Property Management.
- Diploma/Certificate in Agribusiness.
- Have a KCSE mean grade of C (C PLAIN) or its equivalent OR
- Have a KCSE mean grade C- or equivalent plus a certificate and diploma OR
- “A” level: Two (2) Subsidiary passes or equivalent OR
- “O” Level qualification with a minimum division III.
This is a professional course in finance that equip students with knowledge in investments and financial analysis of corporates. This course offers opportunities to students in corporate firms such as Investment banks, insurance companies, and stockbrokers.
This is a professional course in corporate governance, corporate secretarial practice, consultancy, business management, and human resource management. Future opportunities of this course include county secretaries, administrators, and managers, corporate secretaries, and consultancy.